Ellimatta Youth offers a large venue with a commercial kitchen and office spaces for bookings. Please read instructions and try to give us at least two weeks notice for all bookings.
Online facilities for booking will be coming soon.
Our bus is available for booking by established businesses and community groups. There are 12 seats including the driver’s seat. The bus is offered at:
- $55 inc GST for half day (5 hours)
- $88 inc GST for anything over 5 hours.
Please ensure you contact us on 03 5786 1711 to confirm your tentative booking for the bus at least 14 days prior to needing to use the bus.
The bus is offered at low rates for community use. A few things to note about the bus:
- It is not a fancy bus and cannot be used off road.
- You must fill the petrol tank to the level it was at when you collect it or you will be charged.
- You must clean the bus to the standard of that when you collected it.
- We live in the country on dirt roads – this bus will not be immaculately cleaned on the outside when you collect it and in winter there may be a bit of mud on the floor (again you get very low rates).
- If you return the bus with rubbish in it, we will have to bill you.
- We use this bus to collect young people each week and during holiday periods so please understand these conditions before hire and read the hire documents.
The bus documents can be downloaded here and note we require back at least 14 days prior to your booking. If you have supplied a driver declaration previously please do confirm this when you call.
The driver’s declaration will be sent to our insurer and they will notify us if the driver excess is more than the basic excess.
You can collect keys for the bus from the Youth Centre during the week when we are open close to your hire date by arrangement with our staff. We are open Tuesdays between 12 pm – 8 pm and Wednesday between 10.30am and 6.30pm. Any other day you need to contact us as we may be visiting young people, schools or have meetings. We are only open three days of each week.
The hire documents outline the details for where you collect and return the bus.
If you have any questions at all – please let us know on the phone. The phone is the best way to reach us about bookings.
Information coming soon. Please give us a call if you would like to book the venue 03 5786 1711.