Minimum of 20 Community representatives and parents are required for the workshop
- Wednesday 11 March 2020
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Ellimatta Youth’s purpose is to work with young people to assist them in their transition to mentally healthy, wellbeing, and thriving young adults.
Ellimatta Youth is consulting and engaging with community groups and parents on the Kinglake Ranges young people support services and activities that enable the youth to reach their future potential and be mentally healthy, and resilient.
The objectives of the workshop are to obtain information on:
- Parents and Community groups observations and experience with Kinglake Ranges young people’s concerns and challenges,
- The capabilities, resilience, problem solving, and leadership development and abilities needed to transition to thriving young adults,
- Employment and vocational opportunities and support.
Parents and Community groups participation is essential in assisting Ellimatta Youth to develop and design and evaluate services and activities provided such as:
- Drop-in centre
- Outreach programs
- Makerspace STEM programs
- In-school mental health, resilience and leadership programs
- Holiday programs
- Career pathway and employment transition support
All materials and equipment will be provided for the workshop, including light refreshments
- Parents and Community Groups Feedback Workshop
March 11, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: Ellimatta Youth Space
Located in the Kinglake township you’ll find our fabulous youth centre.