We welcome all young people aged 10 – 25 to enter the Youth Art Showcase. This is a great chance to express yourself and even go into a great prize draw,
By entering the Ellimatta Youth Inc. Art Competition, entrants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Entrants must abide by these terms and conditions to be eligible:
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Tuesday 2nd October 2019.
- Ellimatta Youth Inc.will not be responsible for damaged, lost, misdirected or unusable content.
- All entrants must be between 10-25 years of age and must either live, work, study or recreate in the Murrindindi Shire or Kinglake Ranges to be eligible to enter.
- It is presumed that by entering the competition that any young persons under the age of 18 have had their parent/ guardian read the terms and conditions and provided consent.
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually, culturally or racially offensive will not be included.
- The entrant is entirely responsible for ensuring that all necessary copyright and other permissions for their work have been attained. This includes, but not limited to, music, stock images, footage, photos, graphics and sound. Entrants must ensure their work does not breach any of the intellectual rights, or any other rights, of any other person.
- All entries will be judged on the merit of the content. Judges will give a score to each artwork based on the following criteria:
Impact of the message/content – 50% 2. Artistic merit – 25% 3. Originality – 25%
- All entries must be ready for display. We will not edit film. All artwork must be in a ready to hang condition; this includes being framed or with hanging wire attached. If you need assistance with this please let us know at least two weeks prior to entries closing.
- All Artwork must be collected from Ellimatta Youth Centre within 2 weeks.Any uncollected artwork will either become property of Ellimatta Youth Inc. or be disposed of.
- All applicants must sign this permission and indemnity form regardless of age. If the applicant is under the age of 18, they must have the form signed by a parent or guardian. All entrants over 18 can sign their own application form. By signing this the entrants authorise Ellimatta Youth Inc. the right to use their work, and details for publicity and promotional activities unless otherwise requested by the entrant. All work provided and displayed or published by Ellimatta Youth Inc. will acknowledge artistic ownership of the artist.
ENTRIES CLOSE 5PM ON TUESDAY 2ndOCTOBER 2019.
Announcement of Winners
Winners will be announced at the Ellimatta Youth Art Showcase Event on Friday 11th October 2019 at7pm at EllimattaYouth Centre. This event is open to you, your family and the community, we encourage you to attend. The doors will open at 6:30pm to view artwork and the evening will conclude at 7:30pm.
Download your entry form: CLICK HERE
- Ellimatta Youth Art Showcase
October 11, 2019
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm