The upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of Ellimatta Youth Inc. The Art Showcase for youth will be on display in our Youth Centre and we encourage all members to view art work and eat delicious food made in our kitchen once the AGM is complete. The details of the meeting are as follows:
|Date:||Friday 11 October 2019|
|Place:||94 Whittlesea-Kinglake Road Kinglake – Pony Club Rooms|
For download are:
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Ellimatta Youth Inc.operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of Ellimatta Youth Inc.
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed (adult members only).
At the meeting, adult members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the Presidents report
- accept the annual financial statements
- elect Committee of Management
If you are an adult member and can not attend the meeting we encourage you to complete the attached proxy form and return it to us via post PO Box 151, Kinglake 3763 or arrange to drop it off in person by calling Wayne on 03 5786 1711 or email back to Wayne@ellimattayouth.org.au
If you are a young person under the age of 18 you are unable to vote at this meeting or appoint a proxy, but you are welcome to come along.
October 11, 2019
7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
Venue: Ellimatta Youth Space
Located in the Kinglake township you’ll find our fabulous youth centre.